wrongly used a string type as int value for CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_TRIES and CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_INTERVAL
If we explicitly set the env CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_TRIES or CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_INTERVAL.
the return value of os.environ.get() will be a string.
and we misused this as an integer.
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Backport set to nautilus, mimic
- Pull request ID set to 32106
- Target version deleted (
- Copied to Bug #43198: wrongly used a string type in several os.environ.get() calls added
- Copied to Backport #43200: mimic: wrongly used a string type as int value for CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_TRIES and CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_INTERVAL added
- Copied to Backport #43201: nautilus: wrongly used a string type as int value for CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_TRIES and CEPH_VOLUME_SYSTEMD_INTERVAL added
Hi Nanthan and Jan,
I think this is also critical for Luminous, can we also make Luminous as a target backport version ?
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom