mgr/dashboard: smartctl data shown not integrated in tabset
When multiple devices are attached on a host, selecting a host leads to SMART data being shown outside of the tabset. Each device gets its own tabset, instead of all devices being integrated in one tabset.
- Related to Feature #42064: mgr/dashboard: add smartctl data as an details tab of a host added
Attach the JSON response from backend.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Patrick Seidensal to Kiefer Chang
- Backport set to octopus
- Affected Versions v15.2.5, v16.0.0 added
- Affected Versions deleted (
After talking with Patrick, I'll work on this issue.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37275
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Copied to Backport #47658: octopus: mgr/dashboard: smartctl data shown not integrated in tabset added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom