pybind/mgr/volumes: add upgrade testing
We need testing for the volumes plugin consuming volumes configured using the old ceph_volume_client.py interface.
This should be done by deploying a Mimic cluster, creating some volumes using the ceph_volume_client.py library, upgrade to Nautilus, then confirm the volumes are accessible via the volumes plugin.
- Related to Bug #42724: pybind/mgr/volumes: confirm backwards-compatibility of ceph_volume_client.py added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 33636
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #44487: nautilus: pybind/mgr/volumes: add upgrade testing added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom