client: missing const SEEK_DATA and SEEK_HOLE on ALPINE LINUX
The non-posix conform constants SEEK_DATA and SEEK_HOLE are missin on alpine linux / musllib. So you cant compile src/client/Client.cc there. Maybe one can add some #ifndef blocks. not sure wheater this would break functionality.
- Project changed from Ceph to fs
- Category changed from build to Correctness/Safety
- Component(FS) Client added
- Related to Bug #42107: client: no method to handle SEEK_HOLE and SEEK_DATA in lseek added
- Subject changed from Missing const SEEK_DATA and SEEK_HOLE on ALPINE LINUX to client: missing const SEEK_DATA and SEEK_HOLE on ALPINE LINUX
Better would be to wrap the usage of SEEK_DATA/SEEK_HOLE in #ifdefs. Would you like to submit a PR?
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Stefan Bischoff
- Start date deleted (
- Pull request ID set to 31568
- Affected Versions deleted (
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom