pg_autoscaler: pool "target_size_bytes" setting doesn't allow for T, G, M values
In the documentation  for Specifying expected pool size", the example command shows the following syntax and explanatory text:
ceph osd pool set mypool target_size_bytes 100T
will tell the system that mypool is expected to consume 100 TiB of space.
However, running the command with "T", "G", or "M" modifiers to the value results in an error:
"Error EINVAL: error parsing integer value '1T': Expected option value to be integer, got '1T' "
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Prashant D
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #42885: nautilus: pg_autoscaler: pool "target_size_bytes" setting doesn't allow for T, G, M values added
- Pull request ID set to 30701
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom