Add support for RADOS compressible/incompressible allocation hints
This should be a config override at the global/pool/image-level. When set, write ops will include the associated 'LIBRADOS_ALLOC_HINT_FLAG_COMPRESSIBLE' or 'LIBRADOS_ALLOC_HINT_FLAG_INCOMPRESSIBLE' flags to hint to bluestore if the data should/should not be compressed.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jason Dillaman
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 32687
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #43735: nautilus: Add support for RADOS compressible/incompressible allocation hints added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom