mgr/dashboard: Building the frontend with --prod cause problems
When building the frontend with the prod parameter
npm run build -- --prod
it turned out that we run into issues with the translation downstream. Some of the translations are missing, but should be there. This is not caused by the fileReplacements we do downstream for the branding, it must be a different parameter.
So, the problem will affect any vendor who is using translations in production. I guess the aot parameter need to be false.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 30515
- Description updated (diff)
It turned out when setting the aot and buildOptimizer to false that all transactions will be displayed as expected. Since those flags are also defined upstream and set to true, it will also break the translations upstream .
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Anonymous to Ricardo Dias
- Pull request ID changed from 30515 to 30694
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #42283: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Building the frontend with --prod cause problems added
- Related to Bug #42376: mgr/dashboard: Language selection issues on Firefox added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 147 to i18n
Also available in: Atom