mds: aggregate subtree authorities for display in `fs top`
Each MDS is only aware of subtrees that border its own authoritative subtrees. This also affects rank 0.
Have each rank inform rank 0 of its authoritative subtrees and send that off to rank 0. (Future work could also show exports in progress and other information.) Rank 0 can aggregate this information and ship it to the mgr.
- Related to Feature #24285: mgr: add module which displays current usage of file system (`fs top`) added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
Patrick, that's an informative metric to have. However, this is an MDS related metric. Currently, with `fs top`, all metrics are treated as client metrics (by `mgr/stats` module).
I'll keep this tracker noted so that `mgr/stats` can adjust.
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee changed from Venky Shankar to Nikhilkumar Shelke
- Target version set to v18.0.0
- Category set to Introspection/Control
- Assignee changed from Nikhilkumar Shelke to Neeraj Pratap Singh
- Backport set to quincy
Also available in: Atom