nautilus: [namespaces] mirroring should support namespaces
- Copied from Subtask #37529: [namespaces] mirroring should support namespaces added
- Status changed from New to Need More Info
non-trivial feature backport
- Status changed from Need More Info to In Progress
- Assignee set to Mykola Golub
Updated by Jason Dillaman about 3 years ago
The 'rbd::mirror::image_replayer::CreateImageRequest' does not properly create IoCtx within the image namespace -- this should be fixed as part of the backport.
- Status changed from In Progress to Rejected
Given that Octopus is due soon and backporting namespace support to rbd-mirror is non-trivial, and there is no particular need to have this feature in Nautilus, it has been decided to drop this.
Also available in: Atom