Removed OSDs with outstanding peer failure reports crash the monitor
The osd have been reduced, but reported anomaly information for partner OSD Previously. However, reporters of failure_info this is osd not deleted, so Monitor::check_failure() tries to look them up in the OSDMap and crashes.
#2 Updated by Greg Farnum 6 months ago
- Subject changed from osd reduced causing dirty data in monitor to Removed OSDs with outstanding peer failure reports crash the monitor
- Description updated (diff)
- Category set to Correctness/Safety
- Status changed from Won't Fix to 17
- Component(RADOS) Monitor added