rgw: fix minimum of unordered bucket listing
A recent PR (#29179) made sure that a bucket listing could not request too many entries at once. It also did a minimum computation for number of entries. For ordered listing the minimum was 0, as required to pass all unit tests. However the minimum for unordered listing was left at 1. In order to make ordered and unordered listing behave the same -- with the exception of ordering -- the minimum for unordered listing is modified to 0.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 17
- Related to Bug #40872: rgw: when usring radosgw-admin to list bucket, can set --max-entries excessively high added
- Status changed from 17 to Pending Backport
- Status changed from Pending Backport to 7
- Status changed from 7 to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #41806: nautilus: rgw: fix minimum of unordered bucket listing added
- Copied to Backport #41807: mimic: rgw: fix minimum of unordered bucket listing added
- Copied to Backport #41808: luminous: rgw: fix minimum of unordered bucket listing added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom