rgw: one part of the bulk delete(RGWDeleteMultiObj_ObjStore_S3) fails but no error messages
The function passes the result of the processing on one object (ret) as a parameter, but uses the result of the request (op_ret).
2.I think "quiet" is a sign of silent output, "op_ret 0 && !quiet)" is modified to "(op_ret 0 || quiet)" is correct(unmodifed)
- Project changed from Ceph to rgw
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 17
- Status changed from 17 to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to nautilus
PR has been merged to master. The fix should be backported to nautilus.
- Copied to Backport #43877: nautilus: rgw: one part of the bulk delete(RGWDeleteMultiObj_ObjStore_S3) fails but no error messages added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom