Multiple issues in the RGW AWS cloud sync module
Pull request ID:
- The default config profile is parsed before the acls/connections blocks, preventing the default config from using connection_id and potentially causing conflicts with explicit profiles
- Tracking of created_buckets doesn't work as intended
- Canonical resource generation for virtual-style endpoints incorrectly doesn't include the bucket name
- Multipart upload min chunk size is calculated incorrectly, resulting in 10001 parts instead of 10000.
- Tracking cur_ofs separately with multipart uploads can result in cur_ofs getting out of sync with cur_part, causing underflows when content-length is calculated and resulting in EntityTooLarge errors from S3.
And an enhancement thrown in:
- Allow explicit profile matching based on bucket owner/bucket tenant, in addition to bucket name.
PR coming. This is my first contribution, so please let me know if I screwed up any of the steps, more information is needed, or I should split any of these into separate issues/PRs.