[test] rbd-nbd FSX test runs are failing
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Jason Dillaman
- Backport set to luminous,mimic,nautilus
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 29858
The failures appear to be related to an NBD driver change to always enable IO timeouts by default. With the OSD thrasher running, this randomly results in the NBD socket being closed by the kernel due to IO timeouts. The second commit of the PR addresses a seg fault that was recently introduced on the master branch only.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #41543: mimic: [test] rbd-nbd FSX test runs are failing added
- Copied to Backport #41544: luminous: [test] rbd-nbd FSX test runs are failing added
- Copied to Backport #41545: nautilus: [test] rbd-nbd FSX test runs are failing added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom