MDS: forward scrub: add functionality to verify disk data is consistent
Design and implement a mechanism that, given a CInode, it will go check the actual disk state of that inode for consistency with the CInode. Initially we just need to verify the parent backpointers, and for directories that the rstats match.
Design it considering the later addition of more extensive checks, such as verifying actual file sizes.
- Subject changed from MDS: add functionality to verify disk data is consistent to MDS: forward scrub: add functionality to verify disk data is consistent
- Parent task deleted (
- Tracker changed from Subtask to Feature
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Greg Farnum
- Target version set to v0.86
- Target version changed from v0.86 to v0.87
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
This one ticket at least is definitely fulfilled by commit:daa9f9ffe82a811b5e0e69ef52241c4e0b7556bc
Also available in: Atom