Using "response-content-type" arguments causes duplicated Content-Type in response
Title says it all ... If I do a GET and use the"response-content-type" to ensure the 'Content-Type' header in the response, then I'll get two 'Content-Type' headers back. One with the value that ceph has internally and one with what I asked.
Here's a fix that worked for me.
- Status changed from New to 12
- Assignee set to Yehuda Sadeh
- Backport set to bobtail
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to New
- Assignee changed from Yehuda Sadeh to caleb miles
Apache might be filtering the duplicate header I guess. I use lighttpd as a fastcgi front end.
- Assignee changed from caleb miles to Yehuda Sadeh
- Target version set to v0.61 - Cuttlefish
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Merged in, commit:9b953aa4100eca5de2319b3c17c54bc2f6b03064
Also available in: Atom