mgr/rook: support creating OSDs on Persistent Volumes
Pull request ID:
Rook backend now supports creating OSDs with PVs.
orchestrator and orchestrator_cli can support this.
#4 Updated by Sebastian Wagner 4 months ago
- OSDSpec specifies an existing StorageClass, num OSDs per node, ...?
- mgr/rook triggers osd creation by provisioning PVs from that storageclass...
- add storageclass to OSDSpec (db/wal and/or data)
- OSDSpec: resulting osd crush class
- new dashboard UI required (Dashboard checks available devices)