mount.ceph: doesn't accept "strictatime"
3 - minor
Pull request ID:
Crash signature (v1):
Crash signature (v2):
The cephfs mount helper doesn't support either strictatime or nostrictatime. It should intercept those options and set/clear MS_STRICTATIME.
#2 Updated by Patrick Donnelly over 3 years ago
- Project changed from Linux kernel client to CephFS
- Subject changed from mount.ceph doesn't accept "strictatime" to mount.ceph: doesn't accept "strictatime"
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Start date deleted (
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
- Pull request ID set to 29518
- Component(FS) kceph added