Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
#1 Updated by adam kraitman about 1 month ago
5) ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDP1YZT9GUsbcGwkOJmyrgFDqtGr4jOopEO9lhSxIRIaV173UY/Oo9F46p0NaLVqFIqsRIe53voLv4bxQJvrdMz0fxnXmdtnB8cEvypYgnjDmSzvszmMq9QDOJ6JyOVuMsz7WJLLMYteK8GJ1FdEslw7FZkfKzebvDkAl7Oiz5LFTK38MEn9hCMG5jSPiBsCni5oxJLKN6aWKsSS0p2RnGJw2NMHK1r24niAX4EIq79dRPLjNFlEpJ2oLNvkSa1qH5aUNr7kUVDun/UVRnNyi9a9yLY+LGzrBWGfo7Z3bRxdgu38e22nV8Sqx09ZHJiD1tTpFekDZR0hnC/yX9Y6/BR root@aklap
6) akraitma@aklap 2zvxeeQ+bQ4UhKBE9Kz2DQ ff4a9dbab841ee62e7328d8cd0d285c68c22a1de6e23ea24f470b3dcb1a27045