cephfs: MDS performance counters chart doesn't display data
The MDS performance counters chart at the bottom of Filesystems page doesn't display data.
This issue can't be reproduced on Nautilus branch (I tested this commit),
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Kiefer Chang
It seems that resolution of timestamp returned by mgr.get_counter() has been changed to nano seconds.
Temporarily workaround in backend: https://github.com/bk201/ceph/commits/wip-40971
A reliable method to determine resolution will be nice.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 29371
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Target version set to v15.0.0
Also available in: Atom