cephfs: MDS performance counters chart doesn't display data
Component - CephFS
The MDS performance counters chart at the bottom of Filesystems page doesn't display data.
This issue can't be reproduced on Nautilus branch (I tested this commit),
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Kiefer Chang
It seems that resolution of timestamp returned by mgr.get_counter() has been changed to nano seconds.
Temporarily workaround in backend: https://github.com/bk201/ceph/commits/wip-40971
A reliable method to determine resolution will be nice.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 29371
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 142 to Component - CephFS
Also available in: Atom