client: don't report ceph.* xattrs via listxattr
The convention with filesystems that have virtual xattrs is to not report them via listxattr(). A lot of archiving tools will use listxattr to figure out which xattrs to preserve, and that breaks down with virtual ones.
I've proposed a kernel patch that should fix this there:
We should have the userland client follow suit.
#2 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 12 months ago
- Subject changed from don't report ceph.* xattrs via listxattr to client: don't report ceph.* xattrs via listxattr
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Start date deleted (
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic
- Component(FS) Client added