mgr/volumes: allow setting uid, gid of subvolume and subvolume group during creation
... by passing optional arguments --uid and --gid to `ceph fs subvolume/subvolume group create` commands.
- Assignee changed from Ramana Raja to Jos Collin
- Start date deleted (
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Pull request ID set to 30336
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #42886: nautilus: mgr/volumes: allow setting uid, gid of subvolume and subvolume group during creation added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom