Currently a gc tag is removed once the first shadow object is removed. That is problematic since if there is a failure in removing the rest of the shadow objects, there's no record to do so.
Instead we should only remove the gc tag once all the shadow objects are successfully removed.
now gc add tag to remove queue just after first shadow io finish,
so if following shadows have any delete failure, there will be no chance to retry, since gc tag entry have been removed.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to 17
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic,luminous
- Pull request ID set to 29199
- Assignee set to Tianshan Qu
- Status changed from 17 to 7
- Status changed from 7 to Pending Backport
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom