Unable to reset / unset module options
MgrModule.set_module_option('x', None) is supposed to reset module options. This is broken.
PyModuleConfig::set_config() accepts a
boost::optional<std::string> as value, which is `false` if the optional is unset.
ceph_set_module_option doesn't pass
Result: there is no way to unset a setting
Affects dashboard and orchestrator_cli
- Assignee set to Sebastian Wagner
- Pull request ID set to 29042
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #40878: nautilus: Unable to reset / unset module options added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom