Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
I will be running teuthology jobs
2) Desired Username: ksirivad
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request? yes I contribute to Ceph upstream
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa 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 ksirivad@ksirivad
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
ksirivad@ksirivad prZzE08FqnY6hFtGk0Q6XQ 2ef0878b0050cf28775813fe0991f9a746c07e61920280ce29ee69088eda5efc
#1 Updated by David Galloway about 2 months ago
- Category set to User access
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Assignee set to David Galloway
Sorry for the delay. This slipped my radar.
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html
If you plan on scheduling tests, one of the options you'll need to set with
-p, --priority. Please refrain from using a priority lower than 101 (lower number = higher priority). When a high priority is used, it locks up too many testnodes at once and prevents other developers from testing changes.