MGR module for scheduling long-running background operations
Things like "rbd rm", "rbd trash rm", "rbd flatten" should be able to be scheduled to run via the MGR and provide progress feedback of queued and running operations.
One possible use-case is to offload these operations from the ceph-csi (e.g. flatten a clone).
- Status changed from In Progress to Need Review
- Pull request ID set to 29054
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from Need Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #41078: nautilus: MGR module for scheduling long-running background operations added
- Copied to Backport #41079: mimic: MGR module for scheduling long-running background operations added
Also available in: Atom