libcephsqlite: library for sqlite interface to ceph
Library for SQLite interface to ceph.
Library should use the RadosStriper class to write to RADOS.
The idea to be able to scale key-value store beyond the current limit of 100,000
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 28822
- Project changed from CephFS to Ceph
- Assignee set to Patrick Donnelly
- Target version set to v17.0.0
- Source set to Development
- Pull request ID changed from 28822 to 39191
- Related to Feature #49340: libcephfssqlite: library for sqlite interface to CephFS added
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to pacific
Backporting everything but the mgr commits to Pacific.
- Copied to Backport #49926: pacific: libcephsqlite: library for sqlite interface to ceph added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom