Lifecycle expiration action generates delete marker continuously
luminous mimic nautilus
If bucket versioning is enabled and lifecycle expiration rule is configured, delete markers are generated continuously. Only one delete marker is needed.
- Pull request ID set to 28578
- Tags set to lifecycle
- Backport set to luminous mimic nautilus
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Copied to Backport #41116: luminous: Lifecycle expiration action generates delete marker continuously added
- Copied to Backport #41117: mimic: Lifecycle expiration action generates delete marker continuously added
- Pull request ID changed from 28578 to 28587
- Copied to Backport #41588: nautilus: Lifecycle expiration action generates delete marker continuously added
In luminous, src/rgw/rgw_lc.cc looks very different than in mimic+. This looks difficult to backport to luminous.
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Related to Feature #54476: rgw: allow S3 delete-marker behavior to be restored via config added
Also available in: Atom