mgr / volume: refactor volume module
Now, with the addition of submodule commands (interfaces), volume commands live in the main module source while submodule related commands have a separate source. It would be nice to funnel submodule commands through a separate volume class as submodules are essentially subdirs in a volume (filesystem). This would also be beneficial for implementing enhancements such as volume connection pool, asynchronous subvolume deletes and auto-spawn MDS on volume creation.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 28082
Backporting note: this will probably need to be done by a CephFS developer because it will be part of a series of commits that need to be cherry-picked to nautilus in the correct order.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Start date deleted (
- Copied to Backport #40378: nautilus: mgr / volume: refactor volume module added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom