mount: key parsing fail when doing a remount
3 - minor
Pull request ID:
When doing a CephFS remount (-o remount) the secret is parsed from procfs and we get '<hidden>' as a result and the mount will fail with:
secret is not valid base64: Invalid argument. adding ceph secret key to kernel failed: Invalid argument.
As the kernel already have the key, we simply need to use it, as in the attach patch.
#2 Updated by Patrick Donnelly 11 months ago
- Project changed from Linux kernel client to fs
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Luis Henriques
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Start date deleted (
- Source set to Development
- Backport set to nautilus,mimic,luminous
- Pull request ID set to 28148
- Component(FS) kceph, tools added