Since 12.2.12 documentation-backed example invocation of
ceph fs authorize fails all the time:
# ceph fs authorize cephfs client.cephfs / rw
Error EINVAL: unknown cap type '/'
I attach verbose output.
- Project changed from Ceph to CephFS
- Subject changed from Since 12.2.12 ceph fs auth fails to ceph: ceph fs auth fails
- Category deleted (
- Start date deleted (
- Tags deleted (
- Assignee set to Varsha Rao
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Component(FS) MDSMonitor added
- Status changed from New to 12
This issue is fixed in the latest version. On luminous, I get the same error.
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
- Target version changed from v15.0.0 to v12.2.13
- Source set to Development
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 28666
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom