rgw: cloud sync module fails to sync multipart objects
Cloud sync module fails on syncing multipart uploads > a few MB and seems to infinitely loop on init multipart uploads. This can be verified by using a 3rd RGW as the cloud sync endpoint, which will see lots of init multipart requests but no actual uploads.
- Pull request ID set to 27680
- Status changed from New to 7
- Backport set to nautilus, mimic
- Status changed from 7 to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #39683: mimic: rgw: cloud sync module fails to sync multipart objects added
- Copied to Backport #39684: nautilus: rgw: cloud sync module fails to sync multipart objects added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom