Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
I am planning on running Teuthology jobs.
2) Desired Username:
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at:
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request?
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCXsBAd8JfyMT352SjfhZ2Nj3gR2PkeyPS9yB6fKck5CW0Ns1EcUAOIFYw7a1R6zCDJbkkXZDRgM1W6v/UBgpOm69HaNCZuqx19mQRNgo1lhw6hDHc+9754wOmIbgu3gInIS/XPvGzAkGwBW3rWlOaNurY4Y/PH1QyiaujD1Ii9X2Q6yRP8hsDrccual36gngY6wV3G4xKbS8kTY4qQekHkgFT+ZDHv9ibliDfAxtzm5X8N25sICpvcnQkG+Co3QP2XADEhoQrs8L7QekKYPlX8zq6rJBO0cGYW50E58LJk7s67n7QQPCy04xeAf9KOZZBSMHTI8eSFHjb8B034IkHH jwilliamson@linux-z0c6
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
jwilliamson@glaurung +d028NM7xCxkVdxxO+b1Lw fece65125073fdc287af724ee4724ad84d2864e758d50dcb23c07b05c3595fe0
#1 Updated by David Galloway about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to 4
- Assignee set to David Galloway
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and
ssh email@example.com using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html
#2 Updated by Patrick Donnelly over 3 years ago
- Status changed from 4 to New
#3 Updated by David Galloway over 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved