mgr/dashboard Replace broken osd
Component - OSDs
In cluster->osd add features:
- destroy selected OSD
- restore selected osd -> restore removed osd.
On ceph dashboard add stubs, which can be extend in Ceph Orchestrator in the future.
- Related to Feature #36596: Integrate the Orchestrator interface into the dashboard added
- Subject changed from mgr/dashboard add restart/restore osd on the host. to mgr/dashboard Replace broken osd
- Description updated (diff)
- Related to Feature #40335: mgr/dashboard: Create OSD on spare disks added
- Related to Feature #43062: mgr/dashboard: Add `Remove OSD` feature added
- Related to Bug #44769: cephadm doesn't reuse osd_id of 'destroyed' osds added
Need to figure out a flow to replace OSD.
- Status changed from New to Pending Backport
- Assignee set to Kiefer Chang
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Backport set to octopus
- Pull request ID set to 35242
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 138 to Component - OSDs
Also available in: Atom