mds: remove cache drop admin socket command
`cache drop` is a long running command that will block the asok interface
(while the tell version does not). Attempting to abort the command with ^C or
equivalents will simply cause the `ceph` command to exit but won't stop the
asok command handler from waiting for the cache drop operation to complete.
Instead, just allow the tell version.
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 26096
- Category set to Correctness/Safety
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #38099: mimic: mds: remove cache drop admin socket command added
- Copied to Backport #38100: luminous: mds: remove cache drop admin socket command added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom