mgr/dashboard: Validate iSCSI controls
iSCSI target controls should be validated by the Ceph Manager Dashboard, before starting the iSCSI target creation/edition.
See https://github.com/ceph/ceph-iscsi-cli/pull/147 to check the limits.
Ideally, this information should come from the `ceph-iscsi`, so we don't have to hard code this values in two different projects.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Ricardo Marques
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 28942
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Copied to Backport #40830: nautilus: mgr/dashboard: Validate iSCSI controls added
- Target version set to v15.0.0
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom