mgr/dashboard: Hide/disable the "Use a dedicated data pool" option if no pool is available
When creating a new RBD image, the modal dialogue provides an option to "Use a dedicated data pool". Enabling this option when no such pool exists only ends in an dropdown list that states this fact:
Instead of providing this option by default, the UI should check for the availability of a data pool beforehand and either hide or disable the checkbox.
- Tags changed from dashboard, usability to dashboard, usability, low-hanging-fruit
- Category changed from dashboard/pools to dashboard/rbd
- Assignee set to Stephan Müller
Disabling the button with a tooltip.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 37088
- Tags set to usability, low-hanging-fruit
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Tags deleted (
dashboard, usability, low-hanging-fruit)
Also available in: Atom