Sepia Lab Access Request
1) Do you just need VPN access or will you also be running teuthology jobs?
Yes, teuthology jobs will also be needed.
2) Desired Username: oliveiradan / (doliveira [in case we the 1st one is unavailable])
3) Alternate e-mail address(es) we can reach you at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4) If you don't already have an established history of code contributions to Ceph, is there an existing community or core developer you've worked with who has reviewed your work and can vouch for your access request? Sage, Joao, Brad...
If you answered "No" to # 4, please answer the following (paste directly below the question to keep indentation):
4a) Paste a link to a Blueprint or planning doc of yours that was reviewed at a Ceph Developer Monthly.
4b) Paste a link to an accepted pull request for a major patch or feature.
4c) If applicable, include a link to the current project (planning doc, dev branch, or pull request) that you are looking to test.
5) Paste your SSH public key(s) between the
ssh-rsa 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 email@example.com
6) Paste your hashed VPN credentials between the
pre tags (Format:
user@hostname 22CharacterSalt 65CharacterHashedPassword)
oliveiradan@opensuse-dev twDqMYwYsdYmbgyCpUnElw ec3ee80ddc747c3ca5e1455a122279f8e1e642c5c09aa9c2ca7fec142f55089e
#2 Updated by David Galloway about 2 years ago
- Category set to User access
- Status changed from New to 4
- Assignee set to David Galloway
You should have access to the Sepia lab now. Please verify you're able to connect to the vpn and
ssh firstname.lastname@example.org using the private key matching the pubkey you provided.
Be sure to check out the following links for final workstation setup steps:
Most developers choose to schedule runs from the shared teuthology VM. For information on that, see http://docs.ceph.com/teuthology/docs/intro_testers.html