rgw: set null version object issues
luminous mimic nautilus
1.set null version object acl will create empty index
RGWRados::set_attrs did not clear instance, so index prepare, complete got instance=null,
which lead to empty index 1000_<obj>_i_null.
there is no harm to create empty index, but listomapkeys to find that key.
2.if object is exist with versioned key, we can set none exists null version object
1) enable bucket version
2) put obj
3) disable bucket version
4) set versoned_id=null acl will succeed which should not
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Tags set to versioning
- Backport set to luminous mimic nautilus
- Copied to Backport #40358: nautilus: rgw: set null version object issues added
- Copied to Backport #40359: luminous: rgw: set null version object issues added
- Copied to Backport #40360: mimic: rgw: set null version object issues added
- Pull request ID set to 25044
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
While running with --resolve-parent, the script "backport-create-issue" noticed that all backports of this issue are in status "Resolved" or "Rejected".
Also available in: Atom