mgr/dashboard: Extract documentation link to a component
ATM we have 3 places where we are creating a documentation link and I think this will grow in the future.
In all those components we are currently duplicating the same code.
I think we should extract that code into a component, then we could just use that anywhere we needed.
- Tags set to low-hanging-fruit
- Tags deleted (
- Related to Feature #40333: mgr/dashboard: Global/independent actions should not depend on row selection in a table added
- Related to deleted (Feature #40333: mgr/dashboard: Global/independent actions should not depend on row selection in a table)
- Related to Cleanup #43375: mgr/dashboard: replace doc URL literals in TS code with added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Tiago Melo
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Pull request ID set to 36396
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Target version set to v16.0.0
- Status changed from Resolved to Pending Backport
- Backport set to octopus
- Copied to Backport #46907: octopus: mgr/dashboard: Extract documentation link to a component added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom