extend the mds auth cap "path=" syntax to enable something like "path=/foo/bar/*"
... meaning that the cap applied to anything within bar but not bar itself. John Spray suggested that this would allow Manila users to set quotas within a Manila share/CephFS subdirectory without allowing them to modify quota of the share/CephFS subdirectory itself.
- Target version set to v14.0.0
- Source set to Development
Another possibility is to distinguish between `/foo/bar` and `/foo/bar/`. The latter would indicate that the cap does not apply to the directory `bar`.
- Target version changed from v14.0.0 to v15.0.0
- Category deleted (
- Labels (FS) Manila added
- Target version changed from v15.0.0 to v16.0.0
- Related to Feature #36481: separate out the 'p' mds auth cap into separate caps for quotas vs. choosing pool layout added
Also available in: Atom