monstore tool rebuild does not generate creating_pgs
The rebuild function does not populate creating_pgs's created_pools. this leads to every (existing) pg being (re)created, which is fine on a young cluster but generates a huge amount of work for an aged cluster.
See ceph-devel thread 'ceph-users] Mimic offline problem'.
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to mimic,luminous
- Copied to Backport #36433: mimic: monstore tool rebuild does not generate creating_pgs added
- Copied to Backport #36434: luminous: monstore tool rebuild does not generate creating_pgs added
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
Also available in: Atom