ceph-deploy: Support upgrades
"ceph-deploy install HOST" should also do upgrade/downgrades, if that's what's needed to satisfy the --dev= etc options.
What steps are needed to make sure that's safe?
Enhance deb prerm scripts to shut down daemons first?
Note: beware indirectly installed packages. E.g. "ceph-deploy install" does "apt-get install ceph", that perhaps upgrades ceph but not ceph-common. Does ceph.deb need versioned Depends: ?
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 34
- Category set to ceph-deploy
- Target version set to v0.61 - Cuttlefish
- Status changed from New to 12
- Subject changed from ceph-deploy: Support upgrades to ceph-deploy: Support upgrades and downgrades
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
- Assignee set to Sage Weil
- Subject changed from ceph-deploy: Support upgrades and downgrades to ceph-deploy: Support upgrades
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
Also available in: Atom