ceph-deploy: allow setting ssh user
- Category set to ceph-deploy
- Status changed from New to 12
This item ought to include the local priv user as well; do_root_cmd and rootssh from ceph_common.sh handle most of this and allow mon and osd to be run as a non-root user.
- Subject changed from ceph-deploy: allow setting ssh user with ceph.conf deploy_ssh_user to ceph-deploy: allow setting ssh user
Changing subject so we are not prescriptive about where the ssh user is set. IMO it should be a ceph-deploy switch, not in ceph.conf
- Assignee set to Alfredo Deza
Would suggest default behaviour is to run as the user who is invoking the script.
- Target version set to v0.72-Dumpling
- Status changed from 12 to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Merged into ceph-deploy's master branch with hash: e623b1e
Also available in: Atom