create a teuthology task to run class unitests
We have some class unitests now (lock, refcount). We should be able to run these through a teuthology task.
- Target version set to v0.53c
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 1
- translation missing: en.field_position changed from 1 to 1393
- Assignee set to Sage Weil
We don't need a separate teuthology task for this, it could just be another workunit. A localfs task that sets up the environment expected by the workunit task would be useful.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
Also available in: Atom