mgr/dashboard: In Quorum table size changing in Firefox
This happens only in Firefox browser, and not in chrome.
The Cluster->Monitors->In Quorum table row size increases towards right hand side. As a consequence, this increases the webpage width infinitely.
Could a share a screenshot?
I just tried this on master with Firefox 61 and was not able to reproduce it.
What version of firefox are you using?
Firefox ESR 52.9.0 (64-bit)
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Assignee set to Tiago Melo
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to In Progress
I'm not setting the status as resolved. Because the other webpages are having the same issue. Please check Block->Mirroring
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Pending Backport
- Backport set to mimic
- Copied to Backport #27851: mimic: In Quorum table size changing in Firefox added
- Subject changed from In Quorum table size changing in Firefox to mgr/dashboard: In Quorum table size changing in Firefox
- Status changed from Pending Backport to Resolved
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from 132 to General
Also available in: Atom