librbd: create does not clean up well
A create that fails part way through does not remove objects it created or undo modifications it does, for example adding the name to the rbd_directory object. These operations should all be undone if the image is not successfully created.
librbd: clean up after errors in create
Split format 1 and 2 image creation into separate functions for better
readability. Format 2 requires more error handling.
Signed-off-by: Josh Durgin <email@example.com>
- Target version set to v0.50
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
- Assignee changed from Dan Mick to Josh Durgin
- Status changed from 12 to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom