mgr/dashboard: support roles and privileges
Currently, the Ceph manager dashboard only supports a single user account that has full access to all of the dashboard's features.
To support multiple users with different privileges, a method to assign roles with selected privileges needs to be implemented.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
- Backport deleted (
- Affected Versions v14.0.0 added
- Affected Versions deleted (
- Related to Feature #25231: mgr/dashboard: Provide ability to create a user by cloning another added
- Related to Feature #25138: mgr/dashboard: Add API support for managing roles added
- Related to Cleanup #25136: mgr/dashboard: Security role names should be consistent with the UI added
- Related to Feature #24447: mgr/dashboard: Add UI support for managing roles added
- Project changed from mgr to Dashboard
- Category changed from dashboard/general to dashboard/general
Also available in: Atom