auth: "ceph auth get-or-create NAME CAPS.."
If the key does not exist, atomically generate a key and add it to the monitor. Output the new key.
If the key exists and the caps match, output the key.
If the key exists and the caps do not match, error.
This will help multi-monitor chef setups, #1711.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
- Target version set to v0.48
- translation missing: en.field_story_points set to 2
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 1248
- translation missing: en.field_position deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 46
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom