convert Monitor maps to use ENCODE_START
Looks like the Monitor stuff doesn't use the ENCODE_START idiom at all, and it should.
- Status changed from New to Fix Under Review
The PGMap changes there are fine, but there are several others:
Are the ones I can see in a quick check.
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to In Progress
- translation missing: en.field_position set to 1228
- Target version changed from v0.47 to v0.48
MonCaps look good; I'm a bit concerned about the "all features" default used for the MonMap (left a note on GitHub) but the rest is good.
Leaves AuthMonitor::Incremental and OSDMap. :)
- Status changed from In Progress to Fix Under Review
Looks good. Reviewed-by: Greg Farnum. :)
- Status changed from Fix Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom